SMA INVERTERS PERTH
SMA (which stands for System, Mess and Anlagetechnik ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) is a German solar energy technology manufacturer headquartered in Niestetal, Hesse, Germany. They specialise in solar inverters for PV systems for grid-connected, off-grid and backup operations.
SMA has over 5000 employees worldwide in 21 countries, and their inverters have been voted the most popular inverter brand in the world for the 4th time (IHS PV Inverter Customer Insight Survey 2015).
FACTS AND FIGURES
Headquarters: Niestetal, Germany
Global presence: Sales & service subsidiaries in 21 countries
Number of employees: 5,000+
- Top Employer for Engineers
- ees Award 2016 for the Sunny Boy Storage
- Intersolar Award for the Sunny Boy Smart Energy inverter with integrated storage
- Smart Energy Award 2013, “Energy Information Communications Technology” category, for the SMA Smart Home comprehensive energy management solution
- Great Place to Work®: TOP 5 Best Workplaces in Germany, “Companies with more than 5,000 employees” category
- Best Innovator Award in the Renewables category, Award from A.T. Kearney and WirtschaftsWoche
- Great Place to Work®: TOP 10 Best Workplaces in Europe, “Companies with more than 500 Employees” category
- 1st Place Energy Efficiency Award 2010 for the world’s largest inverter factory
- CO2-neutral Bad Staffelstein Innovation Award for the Sunny Tripower three-phase string inverter
Renew Energy only carry the best, high-quality brands that keep our customers happy for the life of the system. As CEC Approved Retailers, we're proud of our high standards of integrity, quality and service.
Contact us for a quote today.